вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

SONG MARIAM MARIAMTI DOWNLOAD

Amaan amaan amaan amaan ya yaba this has no real meaning.. Thank you for your answer Layla, unfortunately it isn't the same song. Ouff ya yaba ouff yaba yaba ya yaba Ohh my pain ohh ohh ohh.. Posted By asasas 0 replies , Max Barskih - Nesluchayno Translate to You can find it at: I know this song, but the one I'm looking for is "Miriam Miriamti" and not identic with "Maryam". song mariam mariamti

Uploader: Sazshura
Date Added: 5 April 2016
File Size: 5.51 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 11650
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Max Barskih - Nesluchayno Amriam to Mariam Mariamti or Maryam Maryamti I know this song, but the one I'm looking for is "Miriam Miriamti" and not identic with "Maryam".

song mariam mariamti

George Wassouf - Asa3ab foura2 By shania in forum Arabic lyrics translation. Max Barskih - Nezemnaya Translate to Thread Tools Show Printable Version.

Well, i have moved you thread maroamti in the Arabic Forum! I told the doctor, The Lord Allah yblegh ya 7akeem b hawa samra The Lord has attained mariak, oh doctor, with a dark love Allah yblegh ya 7akeem b hawa shahra The Lord has attained me, oh doctor, with a longing love La shouf ghayr el khamra shu byeshfeek So now tell me, besides alcohol, what is my cure? Yes, i have listened to the song and the lyrics aren't the same!

It's very important for me and I can't Much Dear Daydream, I thank you so much for your help, you're great W Maryam ya dilleh eb sha3er metdalee And oh my goodness Maryam, with her long flowing hair Aah Maryam ya mdalee elsha3eb mdaleek Ohh pampered Maryam the people are pampering you W 3askar asfarli khatafou Maryama And a soldier whistled to me, they kidnapped Maryam!

Amaan amaan amaan amaan ya yaba this has no real meaning.

George Wassouf - Maryam Maryamti [*]

You can find it at: I'm glad I can help. A-Z Artists Advanced Search.

song mariam mariamti

Results 1 to 8 of 8. The mariqm now is Max Barskih - Strannaya Translate to Ana 2eltelo ya 7akeem Allah Aah ya 3ayouni khatafou Maryama Oh my poor eyes, they've kidnapped Maryam W Maryam Maryamti And Maryam oh my Maryam Lak 3ainy Maryama My darling Maryam Wel galeb metsaab baddoo Maryama And the heart has been breached, it wants Maryam Aah ya khayyee baddoo Maryama Ohh my brother, it wants Maryam W lebset el beni w shal7et el beni And she put on a brown dress and she took off the brown dress Yaba lebset el beni w shal7et el beni Father she put on the brown dress and she took off the brown dress Lak azda etjaneni wallah Maryama Is it her intention to drive me nuts, I swear Maryam!

Posted By asasas 0 replies I hope somebody can help you!

Take a look here: Ouff ya yaba ouff yaba yaba ya yaba Ohh my pain ohh ohh ohh. Thank you for your answer Layla, unfortunately it isn't the same song. Please help me, thank you very much in advance to everybody All times are GMT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий